Winter Conditioning! COME JOIN US – Open to all WJ students, it’s a great way to GET in shape and STAY in shape. The coach-led training sessions include a combination of cardiovascular training and weight lifting with after school practices at WJHS and Washington Sports Club (WSC) in Georgetown Square.
Winter Conditioning Registration includes:
- Daily coach-led practices M-F after-school (at either WJHS or WSC)
- Unlimited Access to WSC December – February
- Cardio, endurance and strength building
- Fun team, encouraging environment
- Coached instruction on how to erg
- Entry into the World Indoor Rowing Championships February 17 in Alexandria, VA – because if you’ve practiced all winter, you’ll want to show what you can do
Come to any practice in November for free, try it, and when you love it – register!
Winter registration fees are $545 for the season (November 27-February 28) – that’s less than $10/coach-led practice and includes WSC unlimited access for 3 months and entry into World Indoor Rowing Championships.
If interested in attending free practices or you have other questions, please contact our Head Coach Andrew Lalley: firstname.lastname@example.org