- Clothing should be weather appropriate and tight fitting. Quick-dry synthetics are good for working out.
- Wear proper running shoes to every practice. If the weather prevents us from getting on the water, we will do a land practice.
- Bring socks to wear in the boat.
- Bring layers that can easily be taken off as you get warm. We will go on the water in most conditions including cold and rain.
- Bring a change of clothes to change into when practice is over in case you get wet.
- To protect from the sun, you should have a hat/visor and or sunglasses and should wear sunscreen (even when it’s not sunny).
- Working out in a sports bra or shirtless is not acceptable.
- No jeans, no basketball shorts, no baggy pants / shorts, and no cargo shorts or sweat shirts with big pockets. These can be dangerous and get caught in the equipment.