- Social activities
General BehaviorRowing is a “gentlemen/gentlewomen’s sport.” Rowers and coxswains represent their team, coaches, sport and school both on and off the water. It is expected that you act at all times in a way that positively represents your team and sport.
- You must always demonstrate class and decorum.
- The use of foul language, abusive and demeaning comments, horsing around (in general poor sportsmanship) will not be tolerated.
- Hazing and bullying of teammates is unacceptable. We are a team and everyone on the team must be treated as equals.
- Always respect coaches, teammates, and members of other teams as well as parents and referees.
- Clean-up after yourself and always leave a place cleaner than you found it. If you see trash lying around, dispose of it. It doesn’t matter whose it is. Recycle.